Counselor - Social Worker - Psychologist Listing
Advertise Your Practice Here
Free! Easy. Signup and enjoy!
Feel Good Town is proud to announce its new directory service which is now available online to visitors and healing professionals. It boasts endless amounts of useful features the users can access while searching our list of psychologists, counselors, and mental health professionals.
Your directory listings are also controlled entirely by you. We have a members' interface where you can log in and change any details, add special promotions for Feel Good Town clients and much more.
Therapist Listing on Feel Good Town
- Multi-page profile: Your listing here is a mini-website!
- Google map: Map automatically attached to your listing. Map-tuner available to fine-tune the map locator.
- Friendly URL: Use for business cards and correspondence. www.feelgoodtown.com/your_page_name
- Articles and Member Classifieds: Post to these areas of the site for FREE!
- Searchability: Directory is searchable by name, keyword and multiple criteria per profession in the Quick Search box. In Advanced Search, the site-user can search by 15+ criteria.
- Files, Videos, Photos: Upload and attach files, add photos and video snippets to your personal listing.
- Keywords: Designate your own meta-tag keywords for internal and external search engines.
- Easy Access: Edit your profile, manage your account, see the statistics of your listing, post on or peruse the classifieds.
Features of Listing on Feel Good Town
FREE!An online presence is a standard in today's business world. INCLUDED in Feel Good Town's professional directory listing service:
- Mini-website: Benefit from a multi-page, professional listing on our therapy network.
- Easy to search: Search by keywords, name, location, fees or 12 other criteria such as presenting issue, technique and specialty.
- Keyword designation: Create your own metatag list of keywords. This will help site-users' searches and is crawled by search engines, which can increase your page ranking.
- Add articles to the site: Publish your articles and they are linked back to your listing.
- Files, Photos, Videos: Upload client forms, documents, photos and even video clips to your profile.
- Classifieds for colleagues: Access to a professionals-only classified ad section.
- Personal website address: Enjoy your own personal, unique, "friendly" website address.
- Photo gallery: Easy use of Feel Good Town's gallery of photos to add to your profile.
- Profile statistics: View statistics of visits to your listing.
- Map to your office: Google map locator of your office attached automatically to your profile. Map tuner available to fine-tune result.
- Cross-list: Cross-listing in two professions, counselors and group therapists.
Why choose Feel Good Town?The only people seeking to work with you are people who live in your area. So, why spend your money advertising on a national site that is less user-friendly than this local one? And why make the users go through so many clicks just to make their way to your city? When people make a therapist search for counselors in Austin, Boston, Portland or Seattle, they will want to use Feel Good Town.You will have a dynamic presence on the web, a virtual web site of your own! And, with subscribership you will have access to many levels of involvement in a community of colleagues. Counselor resources like this are valuable when looking for input, renting an office, or starting a group.
You will be advertising locally and that in itself Feels Good.Feel Good Town is beautiful and easy to navigate. You will feel proud to be featured here and potential clients will enjoy using the site. Feel Good Town will promote and protect the integrity of your profession by featuring only licensed professionals.
Compare Feel Good Town’s rates to those at Psychology Today which average thirty dollars a month. That site and many others are trying to serve a nation. There are so many benefits to listing on Feel Good Town as a counselor. Resources of your time and money can be limited. Put Feel Good Town to work for you today.
What are the benefits of a Feel Good Town listing?
Foremost, people looking for healing services in your area will be able to easily find this site on the internet. Feel Good Town will make every effort to put itself at the top of search engine results pages.People who use the internet to search for healing professionals appreciate a site that is pleasing to the eye, easy to move around and gives useful information. That is what Feel Good Town will give you, and, in turn, you will be giving that great service to your potential clients.
If you run any therapy groups or are interested in forming one, there will be a place for you to feature those on your listing. If you offer any workshops, you can post them on our Events page. Users can easily search for all of this information.
Feel Good Town has been designed to be a great resource for finding counselors, psychologists, groups, and other professionals. Therefore, Feel Good Town is equally as useful to the clinician as it is to the consumer. You may have a client who would benefit from a topic-focused group or a therapy that is different from what you offer. Just go to Feel Good Town to see what options there are. Or, you may be interested in learning more about a certain type of training. Go to Feel Good Town to see which colleagues in town have been trained in that area and contact them.
It's FREE!Why advertise on the internet?
By way of reading about your practice online and seeing your photo, clients start building rapport with you before they even walk in the door. What a great reason to advertise in this way for therapy! Resources for rapport-building are valuable. There is a stronger likelihood of a good helper-client fit when the client has chosen you based on more criteria than the presence of your name on a provider list or simply your office location.
Historically, it has been a challenge for private practitioners to let the public know about their practice, much less their existence. Not only are the benefits their services intangible, but their advertising dollars are often limited or nonexistent. This is true for so many small businesses. That is why the dawn of the internet has been such a fortunate thing you don’t have to put out hundreds of dollars a month to be seen. And, consumers who want your service actually come looking for you, whether you are a counselor, psychologist, social worker, massage therapist, or doctor.Additionally, professionals often use this site to learn more about their colleagues. You may be offering a specialty, a group, or a workshop that other practitioners would be interested in. Advertising this way on the internet puts you in a community of colleagues which can foster networking and increase resources.
My practice is full, I don't need to advertise.
That’s great! It has taken you a lot of time and dedication to build to this point. Now, you can ask yourself, “Where do I want to take my business from here?”ť Would you like to share your practice expertise by offering consultation to newer practitioners? Would you like a place to upload client forms or post written directions to your office? A professional presence on the internet is becoming more and more of a standard in today's business world. Many consumers and colleagues will go their computer before they go to a phone book to find you.Now that you aren’t worried about getting enough clients, you are in a position to redirect or refine your practice. You can advertise only for the kind of work you really want to be doing, or expand into arenas that you are newly interested in. Remember, what you list on this site is your choice. If you don’t want take on more insurance cases, then don’t advertise yourself as taking insurance. You have the choice of being a referral source only. You have the choice of advertising just a portion of what you do in order to invite in more of that.